A treasure chest full of history finally opens to the public.
A place that bears witness to important historical events and which encompasses so many works of art, could only open up to the public to organise guided and educational tours.
To book your own guided tour of the Castle it is important to consult the calendar below, which is updated the last week of the month for the following month, and send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or a WhatsApp message to the number: (+39) 388 1807074.
Openings June 2023
Venerdì 2 giugno - MORNING AND AFTERNOON
Sunday 4 June - ONLY AFTERNOON
Sunday 11 June - ONLY AFTERNOON
Saturday 17 June - ONLY AFTERNOON
Sunday 18 June - MORNING AND AFTERNOON
Summer Ticket Office
(16 March - 30 November)
Guided tour in the morning
Cash desk opening 9.45 a.m.
- 1st round guided tour 10 a.m.
- 2nd round guided tour 10.30 a.m.
- 3rd round guided tour 11 a.m.
- 4th round guided tour 11.30 a.m.
Closing time 11.45 a.m.
Afternoon guided tour
Cash desk opening at 15.00
- 1st round guided tour 15.00
- 2nd round guided tour 3.30 p.m.
- 3rd round guided tour 4 p.m.
- 4th round guided tour 4.30 p.m.
- 5th round guided tour 5 p.m.
- Round 6 guided tour 5.30 p.m.
Closing time 5.45 p.m.
Info and costs guided tours
Tours are guided ONLY and last approximately 50 minutes.
FULL TICKET € 8.00
REDUCED TICKET € 5.00 (7 to 14 years and over 65)